Group yoga classes rock. They bring yoga to the masses at affordable prices. We also get to see our yoga buddies and feel the energy of a roomful of people connected to the same practice. And…
Yoga was traditionally taught one-on-one because every BODY is so wonderfully, beautifully different! Some students have injuries and need a customized yoga sequence to create muscular balance in the body and avoid further injury. Some students are on fire for yoga and want targeted instruction that applies to their personal goals and growing level of practice.
Here are a few more goodies that private yoga offers:
- Your yoga, your time: Reserve regular sessions at times that work around your busy lifestyle.
- Personalized attention: Address specific mind-body issues such as low back pain, anxiety, or insomnia.
- Cross-training: Learn postures to help you improve your experience of the activities you love so much, like tennis, golf, or running.
- Next level: Work towards challenging postures such as headstand or crow pose.
- Custom home sequencing: Bring home a specific sequence designed just for your needs and desires.
- Less social overwhelm: Enjoy the comfort of practicing at your own pace and have ample time to ask all the questions you need as you go along.
If you are tired of:
- guessing if you are properly aligned in a pose
- anxiously awaiting for the next time a specific pose is taught in class
- feeling overwhelmed (or underwhelmed) by the pace of group yoga classes
- ready to do yoga for YOUR body when YOU want…
I invite you to dip your toe into the private yoga experience. It’s amazing what a few sessions can do to deepen your practice and help you make the most out of your group yoga experience.
You + Me + 3 Private Yoga Sessions: $150. Only 10 openings available at this rate till December 31. Redeemable until the end of 2013. Makes for a unique and healthy gift. Gorgeous gift certificates available. Bring a friend if you want ‘cause each additional person is only $5. Call 904-671-2860 to book!
Image courtesy of meepoohfoto / FreeDigitalPhotos.net